Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of www.ellert.pl
- General provisions and definitions:
The terms used herein shall have the following meanings:
- Website –an Internet page available at www.ellert.pl containing services and products provided and produced by the Owner.
- Owner – Drukarnia Ellert Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Nadrzeczna 17, 05-462, Wiązowna, (KRS [National Court Register]: 0000198110, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 5321851537, REGON [Business Registry Number]: 015621791).
- User – a person using the Website in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and enjoying full capacity to perform acts in law.
- Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions regulating the use of the Website by the Users.
2.1. Website is the official corporate site of Drukarnia Ellert Sp. z o.o. on which Owner’s services and product images are published.
- Intellectual and industrial property rights
3.1. Any works and trademarks published on the Website may not be used without Owner’s consent and knowledge. Any use or disposition of those Materials as well as trademarks without Owner’s consent will cause infringement of copyrights prescribed in the Act on copyrights of 04.02.1994 (as amended)
5.1. Complaints on the Website should be filed and sent along with justification to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints are considered within 14 business days from the date of receipt. Consideration of a complaint by the Owner is final and non-appealable.
5.2. In the case of any doubts as to interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, interpretation of the Terms and Conditions by the Owner is binding.
5.3. The Owner reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions takes effect upon its publication on the Website.
5.4. The Owner is not liable for possible technical issues (in particular: failures of devices and computer programs enabling access to the Internet or operation of e-mail) preventing or hindering performance of the rights and obligations prescribed in the Terms and Conditions
5.5. All matters not regulated in the Terms and Conditions are subject to Polish law, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act on copyrights and related rights.